Accreditation & awards
Lexcel Practice Management Standard
Viberts is one of the larger firms in Jersey and was the first in the island to be awarded the widely recognised and prestigious Lexcel accreditation mark; the English Law Society’s legal practice quality mark for excellence in client service and practice management.
Lexcel provides a flexible, supportive management framework to help practices develop consistent operational efficiencies and client services, manage risk effectively, reduce costs and promote profitability.
It sets the required standard in seven different areas: structure and strategy, financial management, information management, people management, risk management, client care, file and case management.
This means that our clients benefit from:
- A clear explanation of what we can do to help, the options you have available and how long it will take.
- You will be kept up to date by phone/letter/email, which ever you prefer, so you’ll know what’s happening and what the next stages are.
- We’ll let you know as soon as possible if anything is likely to affect the original estimate we provided, which means no nasty surprises.
- We will let you know if we do not have the expertise to provide help on a particular area of law so that you can select a firm with the experience you need.
- If you are unhappy in any way we have a complaints procedure in place, which means we will investigate any issue reported to us and let you know the outcome.
We have held the Lexcel accreditation since 2012. For more information on Lexcel click here.
The Legal 500
The Legal 500 United Kingdom Awards recognises and rewards the best in-house and private practice teams* and individuals over a 12 month period. The awards are handed to the elite legal practitioners based on the most comprehensive research into the UK legal market; over 50,000 interviews are conducted to ascertain the winners.
We are recommended under Commercial Property, Corporate and Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Private Client, Trust and Tax.
*Excludes Family law practice
Viberts has been recommended in the following 4 practice areas:
- Commercial property
- Corporate and commercial
- Dispute resolution
- Private client, trusts and tax
3 lawyers are recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2016 editorial (listed below)
Corporate and commercial
- Christina Hall
- Christopher Scholefield
Private client, trusts and tax