We know that property transactions are demanding, whether they are for a modest flat or a large housing development. We are always focused on meeting the needs of our clients. Our property pages of the website contain useful guidance for anyone planning to purchase, sell or make changes to a property.
Buying property in Jersey
As probably the most significant purchase you will ever make, we want to help you get it right. Our property pages are intended to give you confidence in the process and to highlight the full spectrum of factors you should consider so that you can make a fully informed decision; taking into account some of the common pitfalls. We will advise you every step of the way so that you end up with the perfect home for you.
What we can help with
- Purchases and sales of freehold and share transfer property;
- Advice, review and negotiation of residential and commercial leases;
- Pre-let and development agreements;
- Advice connected to:
- planning applications and challenges / appeals;
- relief under the high hedge legislation;
- listing applications;
- planning obligation agreements and other planning related applications and objections; and
- Debt-restructuring and taking security over Jersey property.
Meet our dedicated property law team
Our friendly property team is here to ensure a smooth process whether you’re buying or selling property. They have a wealth of experience and knowledge combined with a professional and helpful approach. Click on the image below to see their full profile, as well as their contact details.
Events & Offers
Free 30 minute property appointment to help you with any questions you may have
Mondays to Thursdays 9.30am to 4.30pm