Full time, permanent
Closing date: Monday 18 December 2023
We have an exciting new role for an experienced self–motivated Accounts Administrator to join our team.
The main responsibilities include the maintenance of up-to-date accounting records, co-ordinating the billing process and supporting the Practice Director with a range of finance and operational tasks including processing and payment of invoices, credit notes, direct debits, standing orders and the reconciliation of supplier statements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in an accounting role in a regulated office environment.
- Have strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Be a good team player with a common-sense approach.
- Able to liaise with external clients in a professional and timely manner.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of billing, reconciliation and disbursements.
- Good understanding of a range of accounting procedures including processing invoices.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Helene Bell on 632263 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Current Vacancies