Head of Marketing and Business Development
Full time, permanent
Closing date: Tuesday 24 January 2023
Viberts is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service. We are seeking a dynamic individual to head up our Marketing and Business Development Team.
Head of Marketing and Business Development responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled marketing strategist, a strong influencer who is able to inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
The successful candidate will:
- Overall responsibility for the positioning of the firm’s marketing and business development with particular emphasis on financial control, leading and influencing senior leaders to deliver all aspects of marketing and BD to the highest of standards, achieving the maximum return on investment.
- Bring greater professionalism to the design and control of the function, collaborating and influencing stakeholders and all employees to be proactive ambassadors in delivering the best of the best in line with the objectives and individual culture of the firm.
- Craft the marketing strategy, including digital, advertising, communications, business development and creative.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the department.
- Design branding and positioning strategies ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (including events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material) aligning our messaging with the culture and personality of the firm at all times.
- Analyse consumer behaviour and identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
- Easily build strong relationships with external providers and represent the brand and personality of the firm at business development and client events.
- Contribute to the overall direction and management of the firm as a member of the senior management team. Think outside the box, challenge, influence and drive change throughout the firm to ensure that Viberts is positioned as a leading law firm.
- Have strong project management and change management skills.
- Take the lead in promoting the services of Viberts and its image and ethos, influencing all employees at all levels to do the same at all times.
- Have leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritise goals.
- Have a BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field.
Viberts is a long-established firm which is continually growing. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an office- based role with the flexibility to work from home one day a week.
If you would like work in an exciting fast paced environment, in a culture where we believe in being people focused, dedicated, supportive and pragmatic, then we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Penny Borny, Head of People and Culture on 888666 or email: email@example.com
Other Current Vacancies