Full time, permanent
Closing date: Wednesday 02 March 2022
Viberts is an established, independent full-service Jersey law firm. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support. We take a pragmatic approach offering distinctive advice tailored to our client needs. Due to the continued expansion of our corporate department, we are looking for a qualified lawyer to join our extremely busy team specialising in all aspects of corporate law.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified lawyer (whether qualified in Jersey, the UK or elsewhere) of 0 to 3 years’ PQE.
- Enjoy working in a team and with clients.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be able to provide sensible commercial advice.
- Have exemplary time management.
- Be able to take initiative within the workplace.
- Have good computer skills.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate law (such as M&A, banking and finance, funds, insolvency, trusts or employment).
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com