Full time, permanent
Closing date: Thursday 16 February 2023
As part of our continued expansion of our corporate law services, we are looking for qualified lawyers at all levels of PQE to join our extremely busy and vibrant team. We specialise in all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance matters, trusts and foundations, investment funds, insolvency, and regulation.
If you have experience in corporate law and are looking for a new challenge, please contact us.
Each of the successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified lawyer (whether in Jersey, the UK or elsewhere).
- Enjoy working in a team and with clients.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be able to provide sensible commercial advice.
- Have exemplary time management.
- Be able to take initiative within the workplace.
- Enjoy business development.
- Have good computer skills.
- Ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in one or more areas of corporate law.
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow and aims to provide the highest level of client service and care to our clients. We are looking for people who are people focused, dedicated, supportive and pragmatic.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Penny Borny, Head of People and Culture on 888666 or email: email@example.com
Other Current Vacancies