Newly Qualified Solicitor or Advocate
Full time, permanent
Closing date: Monday 03 January 2022
Due to the continued expansion of our litigation department, we are looking for a newly qualified Solicitor/Advocate to join our extremely busy litigation team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A newly qualified English Solicitor/Jersey Advocate.
- Previous experience as a legal assistant in a litigation legal team.
- Able to provide excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Able to carry out legal research relevant to the practice area.
- Able to take initiative within the workplace.
- Able to work autonomously and within a team.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com
Other Current Vacancies