Full time or part time applications welcome
Closing date: Monday 03 January 2022
Viberts is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service. Due to the continued expansion of the firm, we are looking for a full-time receptionist to strengthen this important support function.
You will run, organise and maintain a busy reception area, and ensure it is well-presented at all times. You will provide professional assistance to clients and staff and give a positive first impression of the firm.
If you have previous experience working within a similar role and are used to organising and maintaining a busy reception area, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least two year’s experience working within a similar environment.
- Have a professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Have experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism both face-to-face and over the phone.
- Be able to operate the switchboard efficiently.
- Prepare and maintain meeting rooms.
- Book meeting rooms.
- Have a competent understanding of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability to learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please send in your CV and any accompanying information to firstname.lastname@example.org