Senior Legal Assistant
Full time, permanent
Closing date: Monday 13 February 2023
Discover your new legal role
Due to the continued expansion of our Family department, we are looking for a qualified Solicitor, or Barrister to join our extremely busy team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an English, Irish or Scottish Solicitor or Barrister.
- Ideally have previous experience in a family law environment.
- Be able to provide excellent, accurate and timely advice and support to clients.
- Have excellent drafting skills.
- Be able to conduct legal research relevant to the practice area
- Be able to take initiative within the workplace.
- Be able to work within a team.
- Have excellent client service skills, discrete and empathetic.
- Be willing to participate in Business Development and marketing activity.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages.
Viberts is a long-established Jersey firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career in a supportive environment.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Penny Borny on 888666 or email: email@example.com
Other Current Vacancies