Working in our Corporate team you will manage your own caseload as allocated by the senior fee-earner(s) and partners, providing legal support and advice to clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one year’s experience, ideally working in a corporate law environment.
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of commercial law.
- Able to research legal issues.
- Liaising with clients, including attending meetings and taking instructions.
- Experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism.
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability too learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Law degree or equivalent is desirable but not essential.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org