The successful candidate will undertake fee-earning work and will manage all client work allocated by the partner or senior fee-earners. Tasks will include:
- Estate and delegation administration.
- Obtaining probate.
- Preparing delegation and estate accounts.
- Preparing budgets.
- Dealing with estates and delegation receipts and payments.
- Monthly reviews.
- Managing standing orders and direct debits.
- Manpower returns.
- Income tax returns.
The successful candidate will:
- At least one year’s experience working within a probate/will or trust environment.
- The ability to work confidently and accurately with figures (ideally holding an accounting or bookkeeping qualification, or be working towards one).
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Be pragmatic, people focused, supportive and dedicated.
Viberts is a long-established firm which continues to grow. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com