Full time, permanent
Closing date: Tuesday 28 March 2023
Viberts is an established, independent full-service Jersey law firm. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support. We take a pragmatic approach offering distinctive advice tailored to our client needs. Due to the continued expansion of the firm we are looking for a new colleague to join our property team. This is a full time office based role.
The role is to provide excellent administrative support to the partners, fee earners and other colleagues within the property team.
The successful candidate will:
- Be friendly and flexible with a “can do” attitude.
- Be dedicated and conscientious in the workplace.
- Have experience in dealing with clients and provide a high standard of care and professionalism.
- Work well as part of a team and have a good sense of humour.
- Be a highly confident user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability to learn other relevant software packages.
- Be educated to at least GCSE level (or equivalent).
- Ideally have experience in a similar environment in a law firm or finance industry.
- Be people focused, supportive, dedicated and pragmatic.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Current Vacancies