Senior Associate | English Solicitor
Oliver joined the Corporate Law team in March 2020 as an English Solicitor and he was promoted to Senior Associate in February 2022.
Prior to joining Viberts, Oliver worked at Ogier and Pinel Advocates. Oliver has over 10 years’ experience dealing with a range of corporate, regulatory, funds and private client matters in Jersey.
Oliver’s representative matters include advising:
- banks on the amendment and restatement of facilities involving Jersey property unit trusts, limited partnerships, companies and trustees;
- companies on all company law actions including buybacks, redemptions, share issuance, share allotments, shareholder agreement, migrations and reinstatements;
- blue chip UK real estate groups in connection with debt finance;
- ultra-high net worth clients on their regulatory application to the States of Jersey to commence production of high value agricultural crops;
- sellers and purchasers in mergers and acquisitions;
- investors establishing Jersey Private Funds, Expert Funds and private investment structures;
- regulated entities in connection with the application of Codes of Practice, the Financial Services (Jersey) Law 1998 and all Jersey regulatory matters;
- and trust companies and trustees in relation to trustee duties and trust instruments.
Oliver is recognised as a ‘Key Lawyer’ by the Legal 500 UK 2022 edition.
Outside of work Oliver plays hockey and cricket for local sports teams.
Oliver is extremely knowledgeable and helpful.
Aside from being competitively priced, you’ve been efficient as well where you have assisted me so I’ll definitely recommend Viberts.
Senior Manager, Jersey Trust Company