Full time, Fixed Term Contract – immediate start (4 - 6 months)
Closing date: Wednesday 11 May 2022
Viberts is a full-service law firm which is dedicated to providing outstanding legal advice and customer service. Due to the continued expansion of the firm, we are seeking a new member to join the Marketing & Business Development team.
We have an exciting new role for an experienced self–motivated person to join our Marketing and Business Development team, with a particular focus on managing our many internal and external events.
Working with the Head of Marketing & Business Development Manager and the Marketing Manager the role requires the successful candidate to be proficient in both event and campaign management. You must also have the ability to multi-task and demonstrate good organisational skills as well as being a pro-active team player capable of working using your own initiative.
In addition, you must have excellent communications skills and both internal & external stakeholder management skills/experience.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years events and marketing experience – ideally within a professional services business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to multi-task/work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills with a fine eye for accuracy.
- A willingness to take initiative in the workplace.
- A competent understanding of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability to learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Flexibility, creativity & enthusiasm.
- A strong team-oriented spirit.
- A sound knowledge of communicating/marketing on social media platforms.
- Ideally a relevant degree/marketing qualification.
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more about working in a dynamic team then we would love to hear from you.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact David Norton on telephone number 01534 888666 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org