Dispute Resolution Partner | Advocate
Giles joined Viberts in January 2019 and heads the dispute resolution department.
He has over 20 years of experience in the legal industry, during which he has worked for a number of other leading Jersey law firms.
Giles has expertise in dealing with a wide variety of work for individuals and corporate entities including dispute resolution, civil litigation, criminal, bankruptcy, employment and trusts law.
Giles is recognised as a ‘Rising Star’ and a 'Recommended and Key Lawyer' by the Legal 500 UK 2023, 2022 and 2021 editions.
Outside of work Giles is a keen sportsman and enjoys spending time with his family.
I have found Giles to be very approachable, knowledgeable and in particular Giles is always quick to respond or acknowledge any and all of my queries and emails. I would recommend Giles to any person needing a representative in the British Isles.
Legal 500 2021
- Accredited Criminal Lawyer - 2022
- Jersey Advocate - 2015
- English Solicitor - 2011
- ‘Rising star’ – Legal 500 2022
- 'Key lawyer' - Legal 500 2022
- ‘Rising star’ – Legal 500 2021
Memberships & Organisations
- Member of the Jersey Law Society
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners ("STEP")
- Member of the Association of Restructuring and Insolvency Experts (“ARIES”)
- Member of the International Association of Restructuring, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Professionals ("INSOL")