Full time, permanent
Closing date: Monday 03 January 2022
Viberts is an established, independent full-service Jersey law firm. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support. We take a pragmatic approach offering distinctive advice tailored to our client needs. Due to the continued expansion of the firm, we are looking for new talent to join our team.
About this role:
The role is to provide timely and accurate administrative and secretarial support to the Partner, fee earners and other secretarial and administrative colleagues within the Personal law department.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least one year’s general administrative experience.
- Professional and flexible with a “can do” attitude.
- Accurate and efficient in the provision of secretarial and administrative support.
- Experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism.
- Must be a confident user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability to learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) in numeracy and literacy.
How to apply:
Click below sending an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org