Notarial Services for Individuals
The duty and function of a Notary Public is to prepare, attest, authenticate and certify deeds and other legal documents, for use anywhere in the world. For individuals, this will usually involve dealing with the requirements of lawyers or others overseas who have advised that you need to get a document notarised or legalised.
Our notary services for individuals typically include:
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use in Jersey or overseas.
- Dealing with purchase or sale of land and property abroad.
- Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estates of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad.
- Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry or to work abroad.
- Proving an individual’s identity to bank officials or governmental agencies.
- Witnessing consent to travel for children.
- Deed polls for name changes.
- Apostille and legalisation services.