Full time, permanent
Closing date: Tuesday 07 June 2022
Viberts is an established, independent full-service Jersey law firm. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support. We take a pragmatic approach offering distinctive advice tailored to our client needs. Due to the continued expansion of the firm, we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Working in a busy fast paced environment you will undertake fee earning work and will manage all client work allocated by the Partners or Senior team members. Tasks will include researching legal issues, drafting correspondence and documents for court and providing legal support and advice to clients. You will aim for high standards of client care and you will be supported within a well-established professional team.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have two to three year’s experience working within a dispute resolution/litigation environment.
- A professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism.
- Be willing to take initiative in the workplace.
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability too learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Preferably holding a Law degree and LPC or equivalent.
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
How to apply:
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Current Vacancies