Full time, permanent (office based)
Closing date: Saturday 18 February 2023
Viberts is an established, independent full-service Jersey law firm. We are renowned for providing outstanding client service and support.
We take a pragmatic approach offering distinctive advice tailored to our client needs. Due to the continued expansion of the firm, we are looking for new talent to join our team.
Working in a busy fast paced environment you will undertake fee earning work and will manage all client work allocated by the Partners or Senior team members. Tasks will include researching legal issues, drafting correspondence and documents for court and providing legal support and advice to clients. You will aim for high standards of client care and you will be supported within a well-established professional team who are ranked in the top tier in the Legal 500 2023, 2022 and 2021 legal directory.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have at least one year’s experience working within a family law environment.
- Have a professional approach and excellent communication skills.
- Have experience in dealing with clients and providing high standards of care and professionalism.
- Be willing to take initiative in the workplace.
- Be a team player.
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel) and ability too learn other relevant software packages as required in the role.
- Have a law degree or equivalent (desirable but not essential).
For the right candidate, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, plus the potential to develop your career with excellent training.
For more information or to have an informal chat, please contact Penny Borny, Head of People and Culture on 632207 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org