Legal insight from the experts
Our employment law team provides specialist employment law advice to businesses across all industries and to private individuals.
Our lawyers are members of the Employment Lawyers’ Association and regularly appear in the Employment & Discrimination Tribunal where they have an excellent track record.
We deal with both contentious and non-contentious employment law issues and can also provide in house training on developments in the law.
We understand the issues and can find pragmatic and effective solutions.
- Business set-up
- Bribery and Anti-Corruption
- Compromise Agreements
- Changing Terms and Conditions of Employment
- Disciplinary and Misconduct Management
- Discipline and Performance Management
- Contracts of Employment and Directors’ Service Agreements
- Contractual disputes
- Data protection
- Directors’ Rights and Duties Equality and Discrimination
- Employees’ Policies and Procedures
- Executive termination and severance
- Family friendly rights
- Flexible working
- Housing and employment licences
- Insolvency and Restructing employment issues
- Maternity and Paternity rights
- Monitoring e-mail and internet use
- Recruitment: The Legal Issues
- Redundancy and Restructure
- Regulatory issues for Directors and Officers
- Restrictive Covenants, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Sickness and Incapacity
- Social Media in Employment
- Stress at Work/Bullying and Harassment
- Unfair dismissal
- Workplace Collective Disputes
- Work permits